Not really my sort of thing. It just seemed to reach not much of a climax or have amazing variety. 5/10.

Burned Out and Broken In by The Beautiful Mistake

Man, I really wish my band did music like this, it really inspires me. I found this band recently and love them even though they split in earl 2007.

I don't really like Emo / Screamo music. There's something very annoying about the vocals. This wasn't too bad, but not something I'd choose to listen to, it's sounds too much like pop-punk with a bit of screaming thrown in for average measure. 6.5 / 10

This is proper metal ;)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Heh, I played that song at a wedding about a month ago, good song, 8 / 10 :)

We All Need Some Light Now - Transatlantic. They are probably one of my favourite bands :)

dA

Son, someday you will make a girl happy for a short period of time. Then she'll leave you & be with men that are ten times

better than you can imagine. These men are called musicians. :D

Didn't really seem to build up that much. But I dunno, I have songs that do that and I love them. I don't quite like the kind of emotion that's conveyed to me, the tune... it just doesn't really speak to me. Evgen then, it is decent. So 7/10.

Something that Produces Results by The Early November

H-Blockx-Countdown to insanity - 8/10 - I enjoyed the song. When listening to rock, I typically like harder stuff. But the song was catchy, the video was funny. I'll be checking out more of their stuff.

Next up: Groundshaker by Soul Taco

(I know Guy Jones, the lead singer and writer of this song. They are from my hometown of Sacramento, California.)

Click to play:
j.pngs.pngd.pnga.pngp.png
Download: BoltBait's Plugin Pack | CodeLab | and how about a Computer Dominos Game