... frontcannon, you didn't even review the post before you but instead did a different one and still didnt even put a rating ^.^

So..? I can comment on excellent tuna all I want :greengrin:

*Edit*

Fine, will rate yours.

After I found a video with decent quality (though it's William's version I'm rating, not the one of the great Sinatra), I found the song to be quite entertaining. It certainly fits Bioshock's atmosphere and setting and succesfully contrasts the game's creepy environments. 7.4/10 (+1 for Sinatra).

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PkCjQ6ktdP4

<- surprisingly, no vulgar content :O

If you don't like HipHop, rate this banging Drumstep bizarromonster: Caspa - The Terminator (LebelgeElectrod Drumstep Remix)

Edited by Frontcannon
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, it's a piano piece written for a Pop song.. can't say much about it. Of course it can't compete with real sheet music, but that was never its intention, so a neutral 5/10.

I would really like to post Dj Krush's Song 2, but copyright laws prevent me from that.

So here's The Wind Up from the great 2562:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually quite liked that one. I'm not sure why, I just do. Yet I have a feeling that not many others would think of it the same way... 7 1/2.

One of my favourite artists at the moment... I wish I could go to his concert in a couple of weeks...

DEADMAU5!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GPuJZa_OJE

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!