Rate-A-Song!

Kemaru

• 3 weeks later...

FINALLY! Someone who likes Green Day as much as I do! Take that, B00k W0rm!

I think 21CBD is just as good as American Idiot. But my favourite album is by far Bullet In A Bible.

Another song to rate (my first non green day song on this thread, I think):

Soooooooo much better than the Linkin Park original version...

Pretty good song. The instrumentals were okay nothing special. But the lyrics for some reason were funny (to me) I liked them, interesting...It's quick and straight to the point. Nice. 8.3/10

Los Brios - Yo se que te acordaras

Now for something in spanish...Reminds me of my childhood (along with other songs), my dad used to play this at times. :kitteh:

Edited by St1cki3

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey

I agree. It's better than the original.

EDIT: Forgot to actually put the rating in :P -------------------> 8/10

Let's give the next person a choice, you can choose between rating either of these songs:

Pass Out The Freestyler (Tinie Tempah vs Bomfunk MC's)

OR

Edited by D3T0N4T0R

Owl City - Fireflies:

Love the lyrics and the music is good, too, although slightly boring by the end of the song. I don't like voice distortion/AutoTune as I've said many times before.

7.5/10

Angela Aki - What Are The Roses For?

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

FINALLY! Someone who likes Green Day as much as I do! Take that, B00k W0rm!

I think 21CBD is just as good as American Idiot. But my favourite album is by far Bullet In A Bible.

Another song to rate (my first non green day song on this thread, I think):

Soooooooo much better than the Linkin Park original version...

Oh, do you ever give up? The only green day song I like is boulevard of broken dreams.

CSM, thanks a lot. You have now provoked him. He won't give up now. He will drive green day into us like maggots into a dead pig.

Anyways, ptuz, 7.5/10. It's not too bad, but not one I'd run out to buy. Try this one:

71js6g_th.png

I changed my signature. HAPPY??!

It's not too bad, but not one I'd run out to buy.

Well, with the iTunes store, there really isn't much point in running out to buy CD's any more.

Green%2BDay.jpg

How can you not like those guys? And the only song you should like is ALL OF THEM!!!!

I give Crossfire a 6.5/10. I'm not really into that genre. If you haven't already noticed.

My song:

Well D3TON4TOR how many more green day songs? Are you going to go through their entire discography? lol :roll:

Anyways I'm neutral on green day, I neither like then nor hate them, just eh. As for the song...It sounds okay, it kind of sounds generic/pop-ish. I do like how they brought in the saxophone in here, wasn't expecting that. I guess they sounds good live, not many bands/people sound good live. Overall 6.1/10

[/url]

Edited by St1cki3

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey

Well D3TON4TOR how many more green day songs? Are you going to go through their entire discography? lol :roll:

Anyways I'm neutral on green day, I neither like then nor hate them, just eh. As for the song...It sounds okay, it kind of sounds generic/pop-ish. I do like how they brought in the saxophone in here, wasn't expecting that. I guess they sounds good live, not many bands/people sound good live. Overall 6.1/10

6/10. I'm just notinto punk rock, and I couldn't hear a hook.

Try This one

71js6g_th.png

I changed my signature. HAPPY??!

Actually, I would like to, just to annoy B00k W0rm. Speaking of B00k W0rm, I just plain don't like that song. Too light and fluffy. Needs more of a kick in it. And more distortion :D 3/10.

But I'll give something else this time.

I saw these guys perform live yesterday - they are absolutely awesome.

Opshop - Pins & Needles

(and I highly recommend buying their album, it is awesome. Check it out on iTunes).

And no, I wasn't paid to say that.