Rate-A-Song!

Kemaru

• 2 weeks later...

Daft Punk continues to remain the only electronic band(?) that I can actually appreciate. This remix (out of what, 17?) certainly holds up to that. 8.5/10.

If you have never ventured into the world of Korean pop music, here is your debut. Sorry Sorry - SUPER JUNIOR

Edited by Crimson

Interesting. I'm not fond of the voice distortion or whatever. Overall, the singers' voices are quite good but the song, to me, is quite bland in the end. 8/10

It's time for a Japanese cover of Boz Scaggs' We're all Alone by Angela Aki.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

• 2 weeks later...

Nice song, LOVE the voice sample. I still prefer the original, but it's an uplifting tune, far from filthy but that isn't a bad thing :)

7.2/10

Shekel - Persian Mayhem

Disgusting, organic sounds. Dubstep at its filthiest.

OR

Icelandic.. interesting mix of Electronica and Instrumental, very unique and soulful track

Oh My... Let me just wipe that sludge out my my speakers. 8\10

I don't know why, but this remix is just amazing. Although its not heavy at all it works so well with great samples too i might add.

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

I don't know why, but the majority of the Dubstep community can't stand Mt. Eden. There's even a parody channel on YouTube, with lots of his 'remixes'.

I've never heard of Mt. Eden before tbh :blank:, but I can see where they're coming from.

The quality sucks, by the way. Is there a better version of this? Anyway.. it's just terribly mixed. The snare is way too loud and drowns everything else out :bracket:

It's brostep without the bass, to put it lightly. I remember a Mirror's Edge remix from him that was way better than this!

5.4/10

Now to finally deviate from all this Dubstep:

Edited by Frontcannon

Hmm. I don't really know how to appreciate this kind of music, but it's okay. Drums are great and the guitars are okay, too, but the range of the song is quite small overall, and it doesn't have many ups or downs if you know what I mean. I like most music so I can't really say anything bad, but I don't have much to comment on either. 7/10.

FYI, I don't go below 5.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

FYI, I don't go below 5.

Why use such a rate system then? 2/5 would sound more logical with that kind of approach.

On scales of 1-10, I always go with 11.

(Yes, Kemaru, I am completely, totally, unashamedly making fun of you.)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!