Rate-A-Song!

Kemaru

I'm not that fond of Tek-One, though this is one of his better. I don't really like the voice sample, but the dark and chilled bass in the more quiet parts of the track is awesome. 6.7/10

The Mould - Getto (Volatile Remix)

This is the best of DnB and a bit Dubstep, but it's perfectly danceable, too :aagh:

I love this kind of Drumstep, it's the only reason I'd ever visit a night club (apart from DnB and Dubstep acts :biggrin:)...

Volatile is definitely one of my favourite artists right now.

this is certainly different, nice bass music, 7.7/10

Insanely nice song. Especially considering it's not my main favorite genre of music. 8.5/10

Here's the FREE! Download provided by the creator of the cover. To download: right click anywhere on that page and click "Save As". The DL is much higher quality (Thanks, youtube soundrape) than the youtube video.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Weylin

• 2 weeks later...

it was pretty decent. ive listened to the chemical brothers before but i didnt like it. this on the other hand :) it could of done with a break or something but it was quite good :)

8/10

Backlash

i would give you a proper link to the page its from but theres quite a lot of language on the comments etc :P its in the charts of 8bc at the moment :P

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

I love this glitchy songs! This one even had a decent melody and a nicely sequenced beat in the background, top notch production. 8.6/10

Distance - Feel Me

Distance continues to amaze me with deep, different songs.. Definitely producing some very creative Dubstep.

Other awesome songs are Mistral and V.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not my type of music at all, but I'll admit it's a good song for partying. A positive point is that the vuvuzelas fit right in. 6/10

Edited by PineappleQc

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

Hmmmmmm, not sure I love it, but it has a nice electro rhythm. 6.5/10.

My song! (I like something that's really fun to drum to and sounds awesome.

Kevin Rudolf- Let It Rock!!! (Feat. Lil' Wayne)

*Still in the process of creating a signature*

Edited by D3T0N4T0R

Frontcannon, well it is calming, very calming (won't mind having it on my iPod) but nothing really changes throughout the entire song and it just sounds like a loop playing over and over again except when it was transitioning from the intro to the rest of the song. But still I like it :P so...7.2/10

East Coast Avengers - Lady Liberty This is a political hip hop song so it's not the usual hip hop you hear being played on the radio.

Edited by St1cki3

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey

• 2 weeks later...

Good beat and good flow, though it was a bit fast. I doubt I would have understood much without the lyrics displayed..

Very nice lyrics, btw. The topic was pretty cliché, but the delivery was great.

7.1/10

Ambient.. I wish I had discovered this producer sooner. His tunes are hypnotic, soothing, excellent. Next time I'll post something more energetic, I promise :>

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, that is great! Glad that you liked it :) -- My favourite tracks are Revolver, Involution, Esign and Napolese. I haven't really found anything similar, but try Ital Tek if you're curious. They have the same vibe :greengrin:

next poster rate St1cki3's

Edited by Frontcannon

oops I forgot to rate your song! 9.98/10 for Revolver :mrgreen:

I also like whispers, 111, and REM sleep research. I've been looking around and Kettel has some songs that are similar to Ochre; Goodbye in September, Sentiment, Why aren't we talking?, and Kitana are just a few that come to mind ^_^

RFSig_sd.png

musicbar.php?username=St1cki3&color=grey