Rate-A-Song!

Kemaru

Pretty enjoyable song. 8/10 Despite being a "Metalhead" I do enjoy many other genres of music. If you knew more about this 'culture' you'd know I would get stomped on for liking this song but I don't follow the 'code' exactly :P

Pretty good song, not even 1/10 as crazy as the last 2 I put up.

Woah. Static X sure have changed since I last listened to them... Gotta love that hair, though, and the end part is pretty cool, too. 7.3/10

Electro-y HipHop from England, awesome lyrics and awesome accent :D

Edited by Frontcannon

Woah. Static X sure have changed since I last listened to them... Gotta love that hair, though, and the end part is pretty cool, too. 7.3/10

Electro-y HipHop from England, awesome lyrics and awesome accent :D

It was entertaining in an odd way, I'll rate it a 7/10. 

The song I'm listing is a bit more mainstream, but still great: here's Finding a Way by Before Their Eyes.

Edited by CommanderSozo

that Static X song is from years ago

i remember that song (Dans le Sac VS Scroobius Pip - Thou Shalt Always Kill) from sometime, it was on the radio, kinda weird but i like it. 7.6/10

>>>RATE>>>

>>>EDIT>>>

i reviewed the wrong song, the real the correct song's rating is in the next post

Edited by Axle

• 2 weeks later...

A nice song, I know I've heard that song before but I can't remember which radio station. But it does get a bit repetitive after a while... 7.5/10

I just heard a cool song on the radio that I really like: Heartbreak Warfare

deviantART | Paint.NET Gallery | bennettfrazier.com <-- (My new Website!)

Bombs are falling everywhere it's heartbreak warfare.

Nice, a little too lullaby-ish, I already know John Mayer and in general IMO he is boring. 4.5/10

- Telephone - Lady Gaga ft Beyonce, clean version, still a tad suggestive.

Nothing I would ever listen to. It's not bad at all, but it's just from a totally different time.. I don't think I can rate or appreciate it sufficiently, but who cares. 6.4/10

LebelgeElectrod - Saint George and The Dragon

A very poetic piece coming from a musical environment none of you is very likely to have ever heard from. I have posted it anyway because I'm ignorant as that.

Though I'm not really into that 'soft' kind of Dubstep, I really like this song and the video. The voice sample fits perfectly. I prefer some heavy stuff like Datsik or Skism, but I'm open to anything :monocole: Final score: 8.2/10

Some experimental stuff from the deep abyss of my many playlists..

8.5/10 - really likes the flutey and clasical stuff in it, really gives it that distinctive sound, shame that the kick was quite weak in my opinion, and i think there was more potential for some deep wobbly dubstep bass :P and also some more potential for a better ending :P

i like skism too :P

Song:

Edited by R3VENGE

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

i thought it was quite good so a 7/10, i like weird al and he has a lot of talent, but i wouldnt say its a song id ever listen to properly, maybe now and then for a joke but yeah

Song:

Edited by R3VENGE

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3