Rate-A-Song!

Kemaru

2/10

The reason it isn't 0 is because Soulja Boy is a genius when it comes to making music. He slaps together complete trash, yet the marketing is executed in such a way that it becomes a hit...

The District Sleeps Alone Tonight ~The Postal Service

[iMO, minimalistic indie rock at its peak]

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

Cool beat, reminds me of Dubstep..

Rest is so-so, refrain pretty sweet at times. 7.2/10

RAWWW, filthy tune, depending on your music taste just rate the part before the drop or that after it.

Play it LOUD at FULL BASS. But beware, you may want to kill something at some parts of the song. Lock your door.

9/10 always loved the song :D

That song has become so popular among my friends, it's awesome. I walk in a room, say the first line, and everyone starts doing the song XD

Stupid song, but funny and addicting

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

Gets goin', don't worry.

I must say, Cross Pollination is one of their better movements (I like it much more than Overture)- flows right into the end.

Next rate Axle's

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

2/10 as well as being like they're other songs it is slow and hasn't any vocals and is on a piano with nothing else

Hmm... 7.5/10

The band sounds different from the last time I heard them. Sounds like a mix between Three Days Grace, Panic at the Disco, and a little bit of Linkin Park.

Try this:

~Murder by Death

The group is depressing, but IMO, the song is epic.

Kemaru: It's interesting, I don't speak Finnish, but I like the song overall. I can hear U2 and Coldplay in it :P

I give it a 7.9/10

Axle: That's some crazy stuff - it sounds like Jamaican hip hop or something :P

However, musically, there's nothing really fascinating about it - very monotone with no clear melody. Also, I'm a firm believer music is recorded with real instruments :)

I give it a 4/10

(Grading being 1-10 where 5 is neutral, 10 is life-changing)

RATE: Someday by The Strokes

I don't have very many songs from them, but this one's nice and happy :lol:

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

• 2 weeks later...