Rate-A-Song!

Kemaru

NOTE: Can we post real music people, not stupid homemade parody video's, lets keep this thread semi-serious.

The only parody I've posted was the Lady Gaga one. So don't lookat me xD

Anyways, the song was fun to listen to... not to hard; not to soft. Though for the first 2 minutes it pretty much just says "spoonman" with some added words over, and over. So the lyrics weren't that great. 6/10

4/10 - The song uses hardly an changes all the way through, his voice is the same melody ALL the way through. Its obvious more effort was put into the multi-million dollar music video than the actual song. This song isn't exciting in anyway, by that i mean it doesnt have any light and shade and minimal build up. Just the same old lyrical style and music video style. probably doesn't deserve a 4 but eh.

Wow, that was an impressive video O_O

I realy liked the song, though it got a bit repetitive through the 8 minutes ;)

I think the beginning was the best part. The heavy, thriving riff and the instrumental music in the background matched really well :)

I somehow really like this, awesome Dance music :D

4/10. Ugh, so damn repetitve. Its got no build or anything. Theres no change throughout the whole song, its the same beat all the way through and the same bassline. The musical craftmanship on the song is 5%, and most of that is lyrical. I do like some Hip-Hop

Public Enemy - Louder Than A Bomb