Misc Contest IV: TP -> Photograph - Voting (Kemaru Wins!)

Voting

Deadline: 15th November

Put simply, the object of this competition is to take a traditional painting and make it look more like a photograph. Try to vote for entries which are not only different from the origional painting, but also look like images taken with a camera.

Put simply, the object of this competition is to take a traditional painting and make it look more like a photograph.

Additional Guidlines

• [*:1a52sft8]The original painting must be linked-to.
    [*:1a52sft8]Images must be made using Paint.NET; any stock used must be listed in the post. Images created with other applications count as stock and must be linked to in the same way.
    [*:1a52sft8]The deadline is 1st November 2008 - 24 o'clock GMT; entries may be edited until then.

Discussion Thread

KaHuc.png

• 2 weeks later...

I had to vote for the Mona Lisa one, it just turned out so well but in a very subtle way even though I can see a little pattern of post envelope at the bottom, haha. I should've curled the edge on mine though, and not done the "film" effect on the whole image, ruined the illusion a little... still, 3 votes, thanks all. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...