Tramojo's Fire effect

Tramojo

I have another method;

Yes, so I can see, but please don't post it here. You've posted it before, it got locked, so no need to post it elsewhere. People can still see your original tut.

Incorrect. Different methods should be posted in the thread for the original tutorial.

eightball200 was correct to post it here.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I have another method;

Yes, so I can see, but please don't post it here. You've posted it before, it got locked, so no need to post it elsewhere. People can still see your original tut.

Incorrect. Different methods should be posted in the thread for the original tutorial.

eightball200 was correct to post it here.

Ok, my fault. Just seemed, to me, unnecessary to post it twice, but you're the boss :)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Why does everyone link to Forummer,please,that site doesn't exist (typo) anymore,so please link to a place where we CAN download the freakin plugin

You do realize 85% of users that made a tutorial aren't active and haven't been for years?

Why does everyone link to Forummer,please,that site doesn't excist anymore,so please link to a place where we CAN download the freakin plugin

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

Lol

I think this provides a much different and profound effect then any other fire tut, I wouldnt think it's the most realistic but it's definately good. The thing I would like to see in another new fire tut would be it in a different 'way or shape' because I keep on seeing it in a horizontal way if you see what I mean. ;)

Nice work :):star:

NINjasiggy-1.jpg~original

Ninja, download one of the three Fire or Flames plugins that exist and do the following:

1. Fill a whole layer with black

2. Make a new layer

3. Draw random squiggly white lines (brush tool)

4. Blur them at the value where they are distinguishable but blurred.

5. Merge the white lines layer with the black fill layer and run one of the Fire plugins.