Ouchy_S's Gallery - Uh... Hi again

Ouchy_S

Hey Ouchy, I don't think I had ever posted a comment in your gallery. It seem you are heavily geared toward making sigs, so I think you are doing pretty good. Perhaps adding a few "dreamy" touch here and there would make a WOW effect.

Yeah, signatures are pretty much my only medium :X What do you mean by "Dreamy touch"?

Hey Ouchy, I don't think I had ever posted a comment in your gallery. It seem you are heavily geared toward making sigs, so I think you are doing pretty good. Perhaps adding a few "dreamy" touch here and there would make a WOW effect.

Yeah, signatures are pretty much my only medium :X What do you mean by "Dreamy touch"?

Like these tutorials at Good-Tutorials.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

Biohazard: It's a little over-saturated and a bit too sharp, but I like the effects. Personally I don't like positioning my render in the middle, but I guess you pulled it off all right. :)

Sonic: Does he have teeth?! :shock:

Great job, although I would remove the text completely if I were you.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

Thanks for the input :)

Biohazard: With that render in particular, having it centred is pretty much the only place you can put :X But if you can pull it off being centred, it is a great render! :D Here it is, in case you want to see it: http://planetrenders.net/renders/displa ... pos=-13620

Sonic: Haha, no ;P The stock I used was where it was of Sonic and his evil counter-part or something as one person. So, blue and black really ;) But I adapted it so that it would look like one ;)

Yeah, not a fan of the text either. I did it for a customer, and he really wanted text, so...And then I stole it because I thought it was great :lol: