Hello, looking for ideas

I just down loaded paint a few hours ago and i played around with it a little. Im trying to make a nice welcome banner for a forum i administer. The forum is a salt water aquarium forum so the design has to be reef/saltwater related.

I did this pretty quickly but ive looked around on this site and have seen some of the great work people have done here.

welcome7qs0.gif

Anyone want to give me some ideas and/or point me to some threads on here so i can make something a little more catchy? Im not really looking for anything with a lot of bling, just something original and classy

There's actually a thread designed specifically for this! :-) It's called the "Image Hospital," and you'll find it in the Pictorium forum.

I'll go ahead and lock this thread. Take it over there, and we'll see how we can help! :-) Thanks!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.