Sign in to follow this  
survulus

: : the SVS gallery : : last update - (8th February)

Your art is amazing, very nice job on all your sigs! Why did you label those sigs "The Golden Oldies" though, they aren't that old, I can remember you posting all of them on the "Rate the Sig of the Poster Below You" topic.

Well, older stuff for me, that was a few months ago, when I joined, the firts few sigs that I created (apart from my first which was atrocious), but in terms of my time here they're old. :P I think I've learned a bit since then, so I tend to seperate those from my current sigs, which I'm making at quite a speed.

And thanks very much Zwicky, guess, we'll be keeping an eye on one another's galleries then. :) Though I'm probably going to do a small update this weekend, keep an eye out for that...

Well, more is up! The major update is done, new everything, sigs, large images and a new section for my newly finished magazine, which I did for school.

Well, more is up! The major update is done, new everything, sigs, large images and a new section for my newly finished magazine, which I did for school.

Wow, that magazine is amazing. Very nice job, I would buy that magazine :D

Thanks. Well, it was sort of today, but not binded or anything like a magazine would be, it's just A4 images on A3 paper, but it looks good on paper actually, stuff, I think, always looks a little different printed.

Wow. Wowowowowow! Your magazine is amazing! Well done!! The front and back covers were my favourite, but all of it is really realistic and well designed. You're new sig and avatar really cool also, congrats on the 500 post milestone!

Thanks very much everyone, I'm gonna post up my other drafts for the front cover. Let me explain, I had a lot of trouble desiging the front cover and went through 4 iterations of it before choosing the design I did. They obviously aren't as good as the final cover but I'll still put them up ASAP.

I love the reddish image you made under the "New!" category. It's so smooth and just pure awesome. I am astonished at your spacescapes. Beautiful job! :!:

Thanks very much everyone, and it's also extra good to get good feedback on the spacescapes from somebody who's very good at them themselves, Welshblue.

Glad the spacescapes are going down good, I added a new one which I may turn into a new sig/av.

the clouds on that last landscape can not be real. are they? if they are then you NEED to send me a tut!

It looks like he used a stock picture. That's my guess.

I got to agree with logan. Your work is incredible. The moon with rings and the graphic work surrounding it looks incredible. I also love the binary you used on the bottom of the picture, very organic and authentic image.