Jump to content

Is there such an effect that makes your picture have a paper like texture and also fold a bit maybe?

Recommended Posts

Sure, also mb the word I meant to say was "crumpled" however I don't really want just the texture as the images below, maybe if it's possible that it also changes the shape of the image a bit and be kinda folded it'd be really great. 




Thanks ;-)



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...