Explosion/super nova/something...

Tramojo

@Unknown: Looks good, but the text stands out like an elephant in... a place where there are no elephants. You should blur or distort it, or at least bring the opacity down because it seems a little too on-its-own.

Changed the text in the signature yay!

PDN gallery!

Sorta went a different route. Looks cool, right?

supernovaj.jpg

label.png

WARNING: May scratch, bite, or do any sort of feisty action. Beware.

• 4 weeks later...

th_ExplosiveSuperNova.png

This is my attempt, but found when I performed the SeamLess Texture, the fracture was placed in the upper section, not the middle.

I've placed this as a thumbnail links, as it does not look very good. I am enjoying everyone's creativity.

Thank you for posting this - this was the quickist one I've done yet.

"Listen, or Your Tongue Will Make You Deaf" 

Native American Proverb

SIGCOMPLETED072313SPACEAGE-150pxby500pxp

th_ExplosiveSuperNova.png

This is my attempt, but found when I performed the SeamLess Texture, the fracture was placed in the upper section, not the middle.

I've placed this as a thumbnail links, as it does not look very good. I am enjoying everyone's creativity.

Thank you for posting this - this was the quickist one I've done yet.

Well, if you had the Seamless Texture Maker at default settings then that shouldn't happen. Weird :? Thanks for posting your attempt. Perhaps it will work better if you try again, it might just have been the plugin that bugged a little. If it happens again, or has happened more than once, then I'm not really sure why it happens.

• 4 weeks later...