Jump to content

Is there a plugin or effect that does THIS?

Go to solution Solved by Ego Eram Reputo,

Recommended Posts

Hi looking for a single plugin or filter that will take a photo and apply at large smoothing effects equal or in comparison to those being used on AI sites. I have attached a raw file and a simple one click through processed file. I am sorry if this is in the wrong place, but believe the plugins section is only for packages so posting here.







Edited by Florida_Owl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Florida_Owl changed the title to Is there a plugin or effect that does THIS?

You need to start with your original image open.

Duplicate the layer.

Select the top layer and change the blend mode to Darken.

Use some sort of Effects > Blurs > ??? on the top layer... maybe Surface blur?  Or, gaussian blur?  Or... ?

Follow up with Adjustments > Brightness / Contrast to lower the brightness a little.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution

Try this plugin filter Local Stats Denoising



  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...