Jump to content

Use Fades From Word

Recommended Posts

Hello List

I just discovered this! Tell me if I'm being a newbie butthead. You can use the drawing tools in word to make great smooth fades (gradients)

They have one, two and preset fades for shapes you draw. You save it as a web page. When you open the image up in paint you double click it and BOOM! It comes up beautifully.

How do I get a picture in this post? You guys have been AMAZINGLY helpful.

Thanks a Million


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...