Sign in to follow this  
Ash

Sunset

From your screen shot water reflection just got Un-do.

Can you use water reflection again?

hmmm, I just tried it and it works for me.

Maybe try adjusting the 1st option--Distance.

Then adjust the 3rd option--Duration. (Lower it)

@PeterPawn:

Really nice job. I like the little touch you added with the clouds. It looks great.

I really enjoyed this tut. Thank you so much, Ash. I am fairly new to PDN, so I've been working on a lot of these tuts. It's nice to find one that is so easy to follow. Here's what I came up with:

sunset-1.png

After reading through the discussion, I also thought I would try a moonrise using the basic concepts here.

moonrise.png

^^ Love the tutorial. Might have to mess with it even more. Well here is my attempt when I mess with the coloring. I was going for a "the sun is blowing up over the ocean" kind of look....:( looks like it is to big to upload so here is the deviantart link to it:http://xstarburstx.deviantart.com/art/And-it-will-crash-to-the-seas-112802310

I believe the water reflections is the correct one. I got help with the color burn, I still can not get the water to appear or anything. There has to be steps left out in this tutorial, if so, Im so beyond angry...as I have been working on this for days. Do not publish tuts if they are incomplete. How is a newbie suppose to learn the difference?