Sign in to follow this  
Eraesr

Waterdrop

rainjo5.gif

i tried to put some rain but i cant really see the rain lol but it is there if you look at it very carefully ^__^

everytime i try to do this tutorial i end up with a big light but beside my drop shadow, what am i doing wrong...

Ryan

P.S sorry for posting a question in an topic that has quite a few older posts but im getting annoyed lol

Hello Paint.NET community:

Can anybody tell how to do the second step?

"Set the blending mode of the waterdrop layer to "overlay""

I tried differnt things but nothing worked...

Thanks Freddy

droplet2ol4.png

How is it?

I used layers>zoom to 1.5x on the drop section, and I used drop shadow on the droplet, instead of using the circular area.

For those of you having trouble getting rid of the exess black and covering it with transparent, all you have to do is delete the section of the layer that you were going to make transparent, it does the same thing.

After even getting private messages about the whole transparency thing, I've added extra text to the tutorial to explain how to do it.

I tried this with text (which took a bit longer) and it didnt come out too well. The text was barely visible so I had to outline it (as lightly as possible) heres what I came up with:

17080_8986b88f57ffecf6c6a1d60c648ccdf7

what if that was what the earth really was!?!?!??!!? a big rain drop on the leaf of the universe! and all the other leaves were alternate universes!!!!!!!!!! omg i might be on to something!!! lol jk (stop reading conspiracies)

It looks good

Sign in to follow this