A way to create bubbles...

MadJik

• 3 weeks later...
You may not have understood correctly. I want to download the program for the bubbles.. I how the link to do it?

there is not a program to download for bubbles, you got to do them yourself following the tutorial

• 1 month later...

This is a really cool tut! I wanted my little brother to start learning some type of effects, so I saw this one and I had tried it before. I asked him and taught him how to do it and it's simple, yet with satisfying effects :D This is his:

21zy1k.jpg

I think it came out pretty good for someone his age!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This would be great if it showed how to do it.
Are you able to see the accompanying images in the tutorial? They are there, trust me on this ;).

Do you have a proxy-block blocking graphics from Photobucket, or some browser ad-blocker you may have accidentally set to block all Photobucket graphics?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

great tut, really good. it's interesting when you try it with a load of different colours i did mine in a sort of random gold =]

Be Happy Randomized Peeps =]

Insanepeepsigpic.jpg

• 6 months later...

I did a little experiment with this and found a pretty good result with multi colour gradient instead of codelab. Codelab requires that certain code that can be obtained with just one simple effect. But instead of codelab, use the standard multi colour gradient effect. Turn the layer opacity down, and then gaussian blur that selection.

I did a little experiment with this and found a pretty good result with multi colour gradient instead of codelab. Codelab requires that certain code that can be obtained with just one simple effect. But instead of codelab, use the standard multi colour gradient effect. Turn the layer opacity down, and then gaussian blur that selection.