Interface Orbs - Long and Image Heavy

-Expiration-

You are very welcome Kerry, and with a fine end product as well! :)

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

Excellent job, Expiration!

I'm going to test around for my own tutorial to write xD

rich.png

Sig by CommanderSozo. Kiss him. Now. :D

*The above post is not to be taken seriously. The above post contains sarcasm, and if you were offended by the above post, it is purely coincidental

Sign here __________*

If you use PdN, don't click this.

mine could definitely have been better...

that's 'cause I wasn't paying attention when I used the transparency plugin and accidentally changed the opacity instead once or twice. Oops.

xgyyrb-1.png

used a random picture from photobucket :-P

Siggypaint.png

mine could definitely have been better...

that's 'cause I wasn't paying attention when I used the transparency plugin and accidentally changed the opacity instead once or twice. Oops.

xgyyrb-1.png

used a random picture from photobucket :-P

That's pretty good, llmaofhappiness :D

Look's like your face is bulged, did you use bulge on it?

rich.png

Sig by CommanderSozo. Kiss him. Now. :D

*The above post is not to be taken seriously. The above post contains sarcasm, and if you were offended by the above post, it is purely coincidental

Sign here __________*

If you use PdN, don't click this.

Very nice HamsterJam!

Glad you liked my tutorial. :)

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Don't go counting your chickens before the pack of rabid ravaging foxes attacks. -Sozo

I like it Martje. :)

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

This is great, I love it! I've used it to make a logo that (hopefully) will be appearing on my friends forum; thats is if they like it :P But thanks to you, it actually looks good! Woooh!

BTW, I've noticed this is the only tut that has made use of the new Paint.NET and its new effect control layout :P

Thanks for the positive feedback, and I'm glad to help you and your friend with your forums.

BTW, I've noticed this is the only tut that has made use of the new Paint.NET and its new effect control layout :P

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the new effect control layout. :shock:

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

I think we found the logo for Paint.net 4.0 :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I think we found the logo for Paint.net 4.0 :D

Wow, thanks! :D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Very nice tourist!

I like how you added the water drops on it, it goes along with the sea theme very well.

:D

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Very nice tourist!

I like how you added the water drops on it, it goes along with the sea theme very well.

:D

Thanks, Expiration. Thanks, Ash. I have been having so much fun with this image editing program for a while now. The check (donation) is in the mail.

Make a Paint Brush paintbrush.gif Make a Cue Stick poolstick.gif Make a Rope rope.gif

Thanks! 8)

Call me expired. Please.

th_Energyv2.png

Awesome tutorial! I must've spent about 20 hours here and referenced it about a hundred times the last two weeks. Thank you very much indeed.

Rosie3.png

Peachies13.png