Explosion

Ben_R_R

Doesn't this seem like the Exploding Planets tutorial.

IMO it's somewhat similar, but the exploding planet tutorial doesn't explode all the way. It only shows the surface cracks "as if" it's going to explode. This one is actually already exploding outwards. :?

• 3 weeks later...

Looks Great! I see you are well on your way to mastering PDN, keep doing tutorials! And Welcome to the Forums! Glad my tut made you decide to join, and I hope you stick around. :D

One note, I'm not sure if you are supposed to upload images here, this rule was instituted while I was away, so I don't know if it applies to all forums. Here is a tutorial on how to upload them to an image hosting site: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6270

Yeah, I figure that out soon after I posted, so I edited the post to remove the attachment and add the inline image.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

signature_SW.png

Do not click the picture above. It will take you to my site, and I don't need the anxiety.

• 1 month later...
I downloaded both the effects needed.

I am a noob and can't find the Dents on step 13

Please help.

One of the pac must not have took... reloaded and works great now. I am learning bare wit me.

I am having a hard time adding a radial gradiant the way you did. What is the secret on that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...