Explosion

Ben_R_R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is my try, sorta like it but with some twists I added all the curves in a single spot a little to the left and bottom

14020_fe11e696135280ad888955893edafe58

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer." -Ralph Waldo Emmerson

"A single enduring statement can grant immortality." -Author Unknown (This is what we call "Irony")

new_signature_by_falltodarkness-d3i6it7.jpg

• 1 month later...

Please comment/rate my picture! You can also PM me with any requests!

I downloaded PDN for a contest for wich I needed to create a cool signature.

I didn't make a forum account, because I could read all tuts and I didn't feel like posting my own creation, until now!

See my result: (sorry for .PNG format)

2i7n4no.png

I think I don't have to tell you how I got the colours, but the "electric" effect* is something I will explain:

When you use [Effects > Render > Clouds...] set the Blend Mode to "Difference". Press [Ctrl + F] and you will have "black lightning". Now go to [Adjustments > Invert colors]. You can't see the lightning very clear now, so now go to [Adjustments > Levels...] and put the Middle Arrows in the Output down. Now you have beautiful white lightning.

Now just go on to step 3!

Also, skip step 15 and 16;

× 15 because the electric effect will be deleted by this.

× 16 because it makes the electricity look like a worm =P

* The electric effect on the exploding thing.

Nice work; looks excellent! --Welcome to the forums. Also, don't apologize for .PNG. We use PNGs a lot around here. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Oh, I know. I switch back and forth depending on to whom I'm speaking. :-) Usually, with new users who are unaware of my quirks, I try to stick with more obvious verbage.

EDIT: Four times that you know about. :-) search.php?keywords=fora&terms=all&author=david.atwell&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.