Explosion

Ben_R_R

Ah, nice tut. Very easy to understand, and it is very good that pictures are included at crucial points. Here is my go at it:

Explodingplanet.png

I did some extra things to it, I used the Gaussian Blur Channel plugin to change the color of the explosion a little, then glow and zoom.

Rostigalendapimp.png

Will someone please help out?My picture looks weird, can someone help me?

That's quite possibly the most vague "help me" I've ever seen...no worries friend. You're going to have to be more specific. ;)

Sorry, I didn't notice where my picture went.How do I get rid of these white spots?

Image removed

By Pupperooni

It looks like you forgot step 15) Curves: Luminosity.

How to fix it:

If you still have the Paint.NET image with all the separate layers, you can go back and do that step on the white layer. If you do not have the Paint.NET image, I'm afraid the easiest way to fix it would be to redo the tutorial.

It looks like you have most of it right, just keep at it! :D

well, I'm new on this forum, and really new to paint.net, but I figured mine didn't turn out too terribly bad ( just don't laugh too hard)

supernova.png

Wow! I'm glad to see people are using and enjoying my tutorial! Everything so far looks absolutely amazing! (sorry I haven't been checking in as frequently as I should, I've been rather busy with school.)

@ Volt

Thank you! :D

@ KnutOlafsson

Very Nice! Keep it up! :D

@ novabroodje

Most Interesting! :D Glad to see you're trying new things!

@madhatterl7

The rings are a nice touch, Good work! :D

@unreconstructed1

Welcome to the forum! :D I like the space background a lot, I hope you decide to keep using the program! :D

@ Redman DK

Thank you! Nice Work BTW! :D

@ MrRezister

Happy to share! Nice Work! :D

@ tskimarcus13

Doing tutorials is the best way to learn, I like the blue, Nice touch! :D

nice jobb man!, im created a ball of the whole thing, but im skipped some moments... but im dont know how to uppload :cry: is it just to take Img, and then?????????, plzz need help!!!

Please read the rules. English, and only one question/exclamation mark at a time. :-) Thank you.

As to your question: Below your post, you'll see a section marked "Upload Attachment." Just click "Browse," find the file, and attach it. It'll appear on your post as soon as you hit "submit."

Hope this helps!

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 2 weeks later...