Jump to content

Brush-like tool with effects (blur, pixelate, pencil sketch, etc.)

Go to solution Solved by toe_head2001,

Recommended Posts



I used to utilize a paint.net plugin that allowed me to use effects such as gaussian blur, pixelate, etc. like a brush. So, I could easily apply the effect to certain area of the image at ease.


However, I can't seem to find it anymore. All I could find was either TR's Dodge & Burn or Smudge Tool.


I have used other method / techniques for applying effect to certain areas, but this tool was really convenient, and I miss it.


Does anyone know which plugin to which I'm referring?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...