Sign in to follow this  
snospmiS

Kiosk Orbs!

This was a very discriptive tut. I'd give this a 10/10.

Here is mine:

kyoskioorb2fd2.png

I was going to add the alchemy thing either on the background for the floor or the bottom of the inside of the orb.(The white place where your object rests.

Nice save Ash. snospmis this is one of my favorite tutorial. Good for me that I am so lame I print everything out. I have the binder to prove it. I remember when I first did this I thought it was hard but oh how pleased I was with myself when I did it. Look at me talking like I have been here forever. I think it has been 4 or 5 months and I still am learning. I love all who write tutorials. Thanks! Please don't notice my outside edges. Maybe one day I will go back and smooth them out. What I liked about this was how I got my name on the cork lid.

jarross.png

Would look even better if you curve the text around the orb, like it's on the orb.

Look for tube effect plugin.

Thanks for all the positiv replies! :) I haven't posted for a while, but I'll condemn myself to be more active again! :D

I'm pleased that a lot of people like my tut and get very neat results out of it! =)

BIG PROB for me i'm not the best to paint.net

the prob is how i get the :EllipseTool: to 400x400 i can't plz help me (its beacuse i have to create them to avatars to my clan in TMU (trackmaniaunited) )

Houly

wandering around the forums for ages and not bothering to post, but this tut really got my attention. so i decided to start my first post with something sweet.

bluees2.png

My first try, blue is my favorite color so it used it first :D