Jump to content

Is there a way to create this type of image? Not even sure what to call it, but maybe similar to a paint brush?

Go to solution Solved by Disk4mat,

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Looks to me like a paint brush, but not quite, it's not really textured or anything. I want to use it as the border of something.


Edited by TDub
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
Posted (edited)

Just a quick look at it and it seems like mostly one color painted over a white background. Random white patterns painted on top. With some patience you could recreate this. I would start with a long rectangle shape of the light blue. Then use a white brush to remove random portions from the bottom of the image. I used a white brush with various sizes and hardness settings 25, 50 and 75. With a mouse it takes more time.


If you have a digital pen / tablet you can get more precise with your white patterns and get it done faster.



Edited by Disk4mat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...