Picture Frame plugin?

Hi, I am looking for a plugin to allow me to make the picture look like it is inside a picture frame. Is this plugin what I need? I was watching a YT vid and it said to click on Render and then borders. But I don't have a borders selection on mine. 

Hi @Lisa

You can try the Frames plugin.

https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/6210-frames/

If you actually provide a link to the video, we could more easily identify the specific plugin.

(September 25th, 2023)  Sorry about any broken images in my posts. I am aware of the issue.

bp-sig.png
My Gallery  |  My Plugin Pack

Layman's Guide to CodeLab

34 minutes ago, CircleBox said:

A bit scared to necro bump that thread. 

11) Don't reply to very old threads. Also known as "reviving" or "resusitating" old/dead threads. Also called "necroposting" (eww). If there has been no discussion in a thread for, say, 3 months ... then it is dead. Do not reply to it -- pretend like it is locked. If you reply to it, then the thread will be immediately locked and your post may be deleted. Please just create a new thread if you have something to say about that subject.
However, this rule does not apply to The Overflow, Tutorials, Pictorium, or Plugins sections of the forum.

35 minutes ago, CircleBox said:

does that plug in still work?

Yes 🙂

• Upvote 1

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg