Make a "Wave" with Paint.NET

Europe

Just something to add on ..

• Get the
grid plugin.
After you follow the steps from the original tutorial, make a new layer.
Open up the grid plugin (Effects > Grid). Set the grid to your liking (I set it to two). Make sure foreground only is checked and hit ok.
Set the blending mode to overlay.

Kind of a neat effect, and it's similar (or is) to someones post earlier. Provides a grungy kind of effect. If you really wanna be adventerous, set the grid kind of high (so theres beefy grid marks) and do a polar inversion. It can provide a neat effect if you overlay it.

Just something to add on ..

• Get the
grid plugin.
After you follow the steps from the original tutorial, make a new layer.
Open up the grid plugin (Effects > Grid). Set the grid to your liking (I set it to two). Make sure foreground only is checked and hit ok.
Set the blending mode to overlay.

Kind of a neat effect, and it's similar (or is) to someones post earlier. Provides a grungy kind of effect. If you really wanna be adventerous, set the grid kind of high (so theres beefy grid marks) and do a polar inversion. It can provide a neat effect if you overlay it.

myattampt5ve2.png

:D

I realized I made a mistake, but i like the result anyway

and i like this tut ^^

myattempt6ty6.png

It's a great tutorial, and so is the rose tutorial. Doing the grid gives it that 3-d look, or makes it pop a little more. Make some text on that layer, or make a new layer (aslong as the mode is set to overlay) and either color tint it (With Ed-Efects) or fill it. That provides another neat effect to go with this tutorial. Gives you kind of a 'glossy' effect.

Thank you tutor. Very good job...

This is what i got when i exactly follow the tutorial (except that i added some oil effect):

tuturdanqi5.jpg

And this is what my imagination takes me to, i call it twisted black explosion :D :

patlamanv4.jpg