download

Go to solution Solved by Pixey,

Hi

Can anyone help me? I have been using Paint.net for many years with great pleasure. Last time I got an update, the program disappeard!

When I try to download it again - free or via Microsoft - I get to a point, where there is a flaw and I can't go on.

I don't know what's wrong. Usually I got updates without any problems.

all the best

Discographer

• Solution
10 hours ago, Discographer said:

When I try to download it again

You have probably now got too many download attempts.  Please try using this utility, and then try to install paint.net again:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

The obvious thing to ask the OP first is what OS system is he using and does he have PDN set to check automatically for updates and, if so, did he click to update without checking on the system requirements for the v5 series version.

As there is, AFAIK, no safety net warning stopping him doing that it is possible the download and attempted install of an incompatible version of PDN has messed up his previous installation.

I could be wrong, I hope I am, but without more details it seems to fit the information the OP has provided.  

IHaveNoName.png