Resize canvas size and move selections quicker

Hi.

This software is splendid but I want to make one pair of suggestions.

Can you make possible to create something to drag and drop and change canvas size instead of introducing size with keyboard to resize it?

It is not very practical to change size usingkeyboard everytime you need to do this.

Another thing is about making a selections and then you have to click another tool to move the selection. I think it would be better to just select and move the selection without having to click on another tool to do this.

Great work. Salutes.

Hi @Aio

If you search the forum you will find that changing the canvas size by dragging has been discussed several times. As I understand it, there are no plans to make such a change.

38 minutes ago, Aio said:

It is not very practical to change size using keyboard every time you need to do this.

It's actually very quick to type Ctrl+Shift+R to display the Canvas Size dialog, type in a percentage (or a width or height), then press Enter to OK the change.

Another thing is about making a selections and then you have to click another tool to move the selection. I think it would be better to just select and move the selection without having to click on another tool to do this.

Please take some time to learn the keyboard shortcuts you will be able to edit much faster:

Press M for the Move Selected Pixels tool
Press MM for the move Selection tool

Hint: See the tooltips that pop-up when you hover over the tools.

Also, please read the Move Tools page of the documentation https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/MoveTools.html