Blending Images?

Hello, Tiffany, welcome to the forums! :wink:

Before I answer your questions, I must point you to Rule #6 of this forum. Please read this (and maybe the rest of it if you haven't already), and change your topic accordingly. I would suggest you do this quickly, before a moderator finds out, or this thread could possibly be locked.

Now, about your question. Blending images can be fairly easy, depending on what you want to do. The easiest way is to put each image on an individual layer, then use a transparency gradient (Click on :GradientTool: , then change :AllColorChannels: to :AlphaChannel: ) to make the top layer gradually fade away.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Good luck. :wink:

Thank you! :D

Ok, I just read the rules now and changed the title.

I was also wondering, is there any way to blend 2 photos next to each other just in the middle so they look 1?

I used to be able to do that on my photoshop ( I dont have it anymore ) by using the feather tool and drawing a circle in the middle where the two photos meet and pressing enter.

But im not sure if you are able to do it? :roll:

Any help would be appreciated! :D

Thanks

Have a look at this thread (and of course the links that arise): Fading images into each other