Sign in to follow this  
asian_skillz

Goal: Try to survive and be the winner. Remember, your trying to impress me, so don't tell me something like, "oh this is my best avvie!". If I don't like it, then... :mrgreen:

What you do: Introduce yourself.

I will rate your avatars.

There are 3 rounds, after the first rating, 2 people with the lowest rate will be eliminated from the game.

This keeps on happening when only 3 people are left

Award: Nothing, just for fun. :mrgreen:

Sozo, I love your avvie. I give you a 8/10! :mrgreen: Napster... I love your signature, but this is an avatar based game which means I rate your avatar, not signature. You could make it a little fancier. I give napster a 4/10. :?

Servulus get's a 6.5/10. Zeon get's a 5/10 and Kemaru gets an 7/10. Legend, I give you a 4/10. And kemaru gets an 8/10. Nice job, your 1st place for now. :mrgreen:

:?:

only one kemaru... :?

oh i'll play

I'm also in. I made it with Inkscape, but atm I dont't feel like searching for the original file on my machine but hey wait I think I got it on my website...

http://enormator.110mb.com/pages/logo.htm

The render was made with Batik.

The website is completely in German, but if you like the style, you may visit it just for viewing the metal-style^^