The Most Copied Sig On The Forum (AKA the pyrosig)

pyrochild

The font download isn't working for me. I download it and extract it to C-Program Files- Paint.Net- File Types but it doesn't show up can somebody help me please! Another weird thing I dont know if this is just for fonts (First font I've downloaded) but they come up as .ttf instead of .dll can somebody post a tutorial or let me know how to do it?

• 3 weeks later...
Noob here

I have been trying at this sig for about 2 hours and I Can't seem to blend the first and second layer on step 5 or 6.

Not sure what I am doing wrong but all I see after blending is the linear gradiant.

I did finally figure out what I did wrong on these steps... But I get lost with the simple stuff still torwards the end and brain is hurting now lol.

What step are you lost on?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

What step are you lost on?

About to make another go at it. I have never used any paint program and kinda just jumped into this one.

I havn't figured out how to add the different colors the the flames and what not yet and when I added the oval bottom to the words it kept messing up and I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong on that part.

I still made a pretty cool picture but just couldn't get all the detail like this one.

I am actually trying it again and right at step 5-6 i am lost again. I have made the linear Gradient on another layer. I just can't see how I am getting to the picture on step 6. Can't remember how I did it before lol.

Similar to mine, but unique enough to be your own :D

Truth be told, though, my current avatar took about 2 minutes to make. The reason I deemed it a "challenge" in the past was because I was using the avatar before I released the new version of Gradient Bars that would make that kind of background possible, or at least easy.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!