The Most Copied Sig On The Forum (AKA the pyrosig)

pyrochild

i like it sparx good job... although the blue text doesn't fit in with the design aspect... you should try the outline object in a blue color and add some glow to it and it would look better in my humble opinion.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

That'd be too distracting for me to use as a wallpaper, I think. I'd never get anything done. Not that I ever do anyway, but that's beside the point. :roll:

lol it is kinda distracting at times but i enjoy it really great tutorial btw it was nice and simple and has helped me learn some tricks to use on paint.net. I really like how it turns out im a newbie to graphic design altogether and i am really enjoying learning how to do things.

oh yeah srry for the double post....

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

sparxsig11.jpg

Broncos!

really great tutorial btw it was nice and simple and has helped me learn some tricks to use on paint.net. I really like how it turns out im a newbie to graphic design altogether and i am really enjoying learning how to do things.
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed and are learning.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

oh yeah srry for the double post....

You horrible person, you!

xZYt6wl.png

Oh no! I've bene labeled a Denver fan! Lol.

Thanks for the tut, Pyro. Pretty cool deal.

@Chad: I thought I did. guess I'll have to go back and try a darker blue? Hmm....I'll post once I fiddle with it. I agree, the light blue just doesn't...mesh....with the rest.

Edit: Here's the background on my aunts computer. She saw what I was doing and wanted on for herself.

31454_90bb8b3aba4a14b4450400a483327c3f

sparxsig8.jpg

ah thats a good rendition of the pyro sig

• 3 weeks later...

Just started using Paint.net today and figured I'd try it out I got rid of the glow layer because I liked it better without and I couldn't get mine to come out just they way I wanted. You can see the result of my messing around in my sig and avy made just for this forum :D

CindersBurningSeaforpaintforum.png

I made this for a friend because she was feeling bad.

I love how the colors came out.

9083r6.jpg

The way I colored it was to create a new layer above the barflamethings and flood it with a color, add random circles of another color, blur it by 50, and set it to multiply.

It made it come out darker, and blended.

EDIT;

I made one for a wolf roleplaying forum for my character. I rather love the moon.

6nv9so.jpg

EDITEDIT;

Also tried my hand at making your avatar because I was bored.

1oki9v.png

• 2 weeks later...
What is that font? I want it.

Hmm give me a second to find it I got it when I went to get the font you used. Looked around a bit.

Found it :D

http://www.dafont.com/font.php?file=jel ... asst=alpha

Thanks!

9083r6.jpg

6nv9so.jpg

1oki9v.png

Nice work! I like the colors on the first, and the moon is a really nice touch :D

xZYt6wl.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well after using PDN for the past 3 months and trying out a few of the tuts on here, I think I finally got one right. Had to mess around with the Text Reflection a bit, but was able to get the result I wanted.

Gunr367Sig.jpg