The Most Copied Sig On The Forum (AKA the pyrosig)

pyrochild

After step six instead of just a black bar im getting ome red too.... any idea why?

The gradient and the gradient bar layer should be created in black and white, and coloring should be done later, to follow this tutorial. That's not to say you can't experiment to your heart's content and see what happens if you try other things.

What do you think?
Looks like a whole bunch of fireworks being launched and about to blow. I approve.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Photobucket may have been having server issues, or your internet connection may have been interrupted, or a million other things that can go wrong on the internet. No need to reupload anything - they're all still there.

Try refreshing the page (F5), and if that fails, try forcing a full-reload (Ctrl+F5)

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am new to paint.net and Photoshop, this is my first attempt.

This is my attempt.

It's really bad.

I didn't know how to do step 11 changing the colors. Also step 21 and 22 where I had to outline the text layer, I didn't know how to choose that option.

And also, something else must have happened. Not sure what though.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

Thanks,

2vcbbyx.jpg

Started Paint.net on Sunday, December 21, 2008

o70hzp.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, so I get as far as step eleven, and every attempt I try to recolor it, fails.

I'm not anything special at graphic design, but I'm not like, a super noob either.

Anyone willing to help me?

I decided to finish it once with the best result i could get, and heres how it came out:

CodyThePirate.png

I want it to be all a certain color, not just the edges, you know?

Hmm, i did a very similar ages ago, years ago even, i think i posted it once and someone asked me to do a tut on it, i refused saying i didn't know the first thing about making a tut . . .

Here's the one i did ages ago . . .

pokeracesiggp9.png

w800.png

----------------. . . Smile . . . tomorrow will be worse . . .----------------

shinymount.png

---------------------. . . I'm a guy of simple tastes . . .----------------------

-------------------.:My Forever Maturing Gallery:.--------------------

Okay, so I get as far as step eleven, and every attempt I try to recolor it, fails.

I'm not anything special at graphic design, but I'm not like, a super noob either.

Anyone willing to help me?

I decided to finish it once with the best result i could get, and heres how it came out:

(image)

I want it to be all a certain color, not just the edges, you know?

So nobody can help me?

Well i tried it out but instead of more of a glow effect on the words i decided to make the outline black instead of white :P i kinda like how it looks better, its in my sig now if u wanna look, but heres full version, i put 2 pictures of my avatar in a game i play xO

iceysig3dx2.jpg

Also Energy guy who was asking about help on the recolor, u can always just take what u already have and mess with the Hue/Sat or u can use gradient mapping or use curves on Rgb or sumthing...

Well i tried it out but instead of more of a glow effect on the words i decided to make the outline black instead of white :P i kinda like how it looks better, its in my sig now if u wanna look, but heres full version, i put 2 pictures of my avatar in a game i play xO
iceysig3dx2.jpg

Also Energy guy who was asking about help on the recolor, u can always just take what u already have and mess with the Hue/Sat or u can use gradient mapping or use curves on Rgb or sumthing...

Sweet, thanks.

I'll try that right now.