The Most Copied Sig On The Forum (AKA the pyrosig)

pyrochild

Similar to mine, but unique enough to be your own :D

Truth be told, though, my current avatar took about 2 minutes to make. The reason I deemed it a "challenge" in the past was because I was using the avatar before I released the new version of Gradient Bars that would make that kind of background possible, or at least easy.

That's interesting. I used "rectangle bars" to make the first one. I went back and re-did it and here's the new one with "gradient bars." Sooo much better. Thanks for the cool tools.

OnFireAvatar-1.png

• 2 weeks later...
Woah. Took me a minute to find this thread again. Haha.

Old links still work, they're just locked. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

I just started using paint.net recently tho I had it on my computer for a few months. Lol! This is like my 4th attempt at it, and I think it looks a lot better than the other ones did. I kept getting the text and shadow layers mixed up on those ones and threw everything off, still need to learn how to change color of the text once I have placed it and moved on, can't find a way to do that, if someone can give me the information I would greatly appreciate it!

BCWAForums-1.png

Untitled.png

So far my best work I think, I love how it looks like it's raining around him kinda. ^.^

This tut is so cool. I have only had this program for a couple of weeks, and I just found to forum a couple of days ago. I had never seen this sig before, but thought the effects were pretty cool, so I gave it a shot. I altered my colors and text style (which isn't nearly as cool) to give a bit of a personal touch. I really had fun with this.

EG-rxpRbsT83n_uNgCHiFhZ_IhNhlNcs.jpg

dolphinsig-1.png

This is what it's supposed to look like...

th_6.jpg

But this is what i've done...

14mf9yu.jpg

What have I done wrong and how can I fix it.

I get the same thing about 60% of the time then one time I go in and do the same stuff and it works. I have no clue what the deal is with it. Only thing I can say is close it all and start again. I have made my sig finally but usually when I start I have to fight with figuring out why i get that pic also.

This is what it's supposed to look like...

th_6.jpg

But this is what i've done...

14mf9yu.jpg

What have I done wrong and how can I fix it.

I think I figured out what we did wrong set the alignment to MAX instead of Bottom and try again everytime I have done it with alignment at max it has worked out.

This is mine, not the best but the only one on my current computer. (I don't know why I used purple text.)

pyrosig.jpg

I actually think it makes it stand out so everyones attention stays focused on what you wanted it to say.. even tho it was just your name :lol::mrgreen:

Untitled.png

So far my best work I think, I love how it looks like it's raining around him kinda. ^.^

Here's my shot at it, I edited the background so it would look like fire and I didn't

Use that font

linkztmo2.gif

linkzsigew9.png

´

I'm still kind of new to paint.net, so i probably

stink at painting from your point of view. If you tell me that I stink, you'll

be 10 seconds away from turning into a pile of meat. MOHAHAHAHA!!!im not crazy