The Most Copied Sig On The Forum (AKA the pyrosig)

pyrochild

• 3 weeks later...

Pyro i have a problem with step 5-6, after i do the Gradient i then make it Colour Burn and the gradient bars do not go intowards the middle like on step 6 mine just stay the same as they where in step 3 but they are a bit more distorted i will provide you with an image to see if you can see where i went wrong :(

wrong.jpg

Pyro i have a problem with step 5-6, after i do the Gradient i then make it Colour Burn and the gradient bars do not go intowards the middle like on step 6 mine just stay the same as they where in step 3 but they are a bit more distorted i will provide you with an image to see if you can see where i went wrong :(

wrong.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help with the font... Need it for more images I am going to make in the future.

I downloaded it to Paint.net but it does not show in the font selection.

I downloaded it into the effects file, but I believe that is the wrong place.

Any other place that I can download it to?

Oh, and one more thing. I have no idea how to change the color of the Gradient bars.

• 3 weeks later...

here is a wallpaper i made using this tut. I refuse to make a sig from it hahaha jk i made a sig from it too but i won't use it.

Hidden Content:
prayred.png

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"