How To Make iPod Ads

Dark End

So new to PDN but from the little I have seen so far I am already hooked. First post and decided to try my hand out with the tut.

"iParty" -> Mario Characters gettin their 'tune' on:

th_iParty.png

Original size is 1280 x 1024, as I have it as a desktop background, so I only posted the thumbnail.

Anyway, great tut and keep 'em coming!

EDIT: So I was looking at my post to double check and realized that you can't view the full size image. Does anyone know how to make it so that you can click on the thumbnail to view the full-size image?

EDIT: Fixed it

LightningBoltSig.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, I have tryed it, and I personally love this tutorial. Simple, but with a nice effect. I can't say that love the company, Apple, however. (Actually: :evil: HATE :evil: it) But i played with this long and hard and I... well, I don't mean to brag so I want you to tell me how it looks. I teh thinx it lookz nicez.

17892_95a18a174e78caa0d0766139d60c9313

Just kidding, that is one of the official ads. This one is mine. It is sort of comical because it is the MC listening to an iPod. Hence, iBetrayal. If you want the PdN just let me know. :)

Please click to see the enbiggened version. It looks a lot nicer.

17892_e57954f1ef536583c4e41660a4b3f89b

L1ke20N1njasAuraSplats.png

Click my signature to go to my deviantART.

• 2 weeks later...

x2

Heres mine.

8-5-08ihowl.jpg

:AntiAliasingOff: AntiAliasing was turned off I can see.

:oops: I should have remembered that, just move a few feet away from your screen, its smooth then. :)

I'll redo it.

Edit:

Heres a better one.

8-11-08ihowlsmoother.jpg

8-22-08newsetsig.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...