The Un-Photoshop style sig tut - LJXD Style

LJXD

I`ve finally finished my first `long sig'. Took a few goes to get right and one of the things I have learned is - Keep saving! A few times I messed up and had to go back to an earlier stage.One of the things I did to help with drawing the design was to put a grid on the background. This made getting the curves right so much easier . Just delete when your done.

I`m calling this my Horny Sig!

HornySig.png

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

• 4 weeks later...

HornySig.png

Amazing, thankyou so much for making a great one for the tut thread. I cant make them that good.

:((( when i want to flip horizontal(after i drew half os the thing) the hole picture's moving

Did you download the plugin? the inbuilt flip and the plugin are totally different.

:((( when i want to flip horizontal(after i drew half os the thing) the hole picture's moving

look :

before

before.jpg

Hmm im totally in same situation with you but i found it

We use the "flip horizontal" under the IMAGE , but actually we should use "flip horizontal" under LAYERS

looks at the your 1st picture (before) , over the history there written flip horizontal (all)

so maybe you use the flip in wrong place

letmesee.png

• 3 weeks later...

This TUT is the BEST SIG TUT EVER!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! and i love this sigs... i made mine--

25zoumt.png

sorry that i had to watermarck it... someone stole it from me on another forum i posted it... and i dont want this happends again.

thanks for the tutorial its awesome!

:shock:

This tutorial takes some serious skill, not just add some effects and done. VERY well written tutorial!

How do you make all those cool lines in your sig/avatar?

Have a look at my other tutorials if you want :D:D

o.o i want to but i was not able to find em.. just the grunge texture... is that the only other one? if now may i have a link to them :D :D :D:D

btw made another sig xD

kbojr6.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...