Sign in to follow this  
Shadow_n

Suspended Land - Vector

To be honest, i don't think the name of the tutorial really effects it overally much.

But hop on deviant art and search vector, and see whats socially being accepted as vector.

well VECTOR means an image made up of shapes rather then pixels. If you were to enlarge a vector by x100 it will still be crisp, rather then pixely. VEXEL is based on pixels but is made to seem like a vector.

Get your facts straight.

Thank you for your lesson on vectors... But i already new that, I'm just saying that this kind of art is generally accepted as being a form of vector.

And also like i said, Its not really that important :P

wow amazing outcome very well put tut I'm gonna try to make a super hardcore one in a bit here but will post soon love this site and the admins are very well operated thanks so much to you guys and other people for making it such an easy process and making tut's so easy to follow really bumps my Magna and Animie and other art a lot again thank you and look forward to the future. :P soz about the spelling super tiered again great work

~PS~ attached some lazor /neon thing i made enjoy :/

30598_27a8b0870c5508c44155cd6511f7e130