Bug - Paint.net getting stuck at 70% on committing changes whenever anything is done to the image

I also get stuck at 70% whenever a change I make takes longer to process, but for me, it usually takes like 10-80 seconds to finish processing (usually under 20 seconds). Have you tried giving it some time like I do? Or does it seem to be infinitely loading (longer than the example that I gave you)?

Edited by BlastOfBN
Decided to provide more information.

PDN Forums Signature 2.png

Then that just means your disk is slow, or your CPU is slow, or you don't have much RAM, or something else is interfering with the performance (like antivirus)

The Paint.NET Blog: https://blog.getpaint.net/

Donations are always appreciated! https://www.getpaint.net/donate.html

forumSig_bmwE60.jpg

Alright, that makes more sense.

I’ve been planning on getting a new computer for the past year or so (mainly because I feel like my current computer has been losing its cutting-edge power for the past year and a half). Can it still run Paint.NET? Yes. Does it preform well with it? Most of the time.

The only time where it doesn’t preform well is mainly whenever my computer decides to preform poorly for the day (it just does that), and the way to fix that is to reboot the computer. So at the moment, is this a catastrophic issue? No, or at least for me.

I do get a little concerned/worried whenever PDN does this (I often get slightly paranoid that it’ll crash, discarding all my work, but this isn’t the case 99% of the time anyway) but nothing bad really happens.

PDN Forums Signature 2.png