Sign in to follow this  
Hellfire010

Make an Animated .GIF with Paint.NET

About time I had a go at this.......

Edit: ok, let me upload it, it is a bit rough, but I like it. I forgot to fade the words in so they pop out of nowhere

Edit 2:for some reason it is being stupid and it is lagging or something...it is smooth on my computer but not when uploaded... http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z80/ ... inal-3.gif

Awsome, it worked out perfectly as you can see in my avatar. I made a lot more but there kinda perverted and the other ones that I made aren't on my image hosting yet.

~Dylan

how do i put an image into speech like an animation 1 and same for signiture

[imgflt=]C:\Documents and Settings\Jayden Traynor\My Documents\My Pictures\CRONOS ANIMATION 555.gif[/imgflt]

how do i put an image into speech like an animation 1 and same for signiture

[imgflt=]C:\Documents and Settings\Jayden Traynor\My Documents\My Pictures\CRONOS ANIMATION 555.gif[/imgflt]

it didnt work

Question: This is a rather n00bish question, but how do I initialize the align object effect? >_> Is it a plugin? Because I can't find it, and I've needed it several times now.

So I' am watching t.v. and the matrix comes on, so I spend 2 hours workin on a matrix sig (animating it) and it comes out lookin like bloody potato lol. Anyways check it:

Matrix.gif

K_I_N_G- I think the concept is awesome! =D A tip: Try to make it look like the green streams are in a constant downward motion. Otherwise, it'll look like they're jumping up and down. This can be achieved by making all the streams come in full contact with the top and bottom of the picture. Unless there was a specific reason you didn't do that. =P

Haseo- I like that one too! =D Although, the boarder shine lines are a little glaring. Try putting a white rectangle outline on top of the picture (on a seperate layer), selecting half of the picture (corner to corner, not vertically) with the lasso, then using the gradient tool to make the shine lines less pronounced. It's in the Glossy Button tut. ;)

Hello,

first: sorry for my bad english, but I am not a nativ american or from britain.

2nd: this is a great site with fantastic tutorials.

and here are some of my artworks:

endwerk3xv1.gif

bluesignwf4.gif

sig2qq7.gif

signatures for other fora (forums?)

Hello. :)

I was wondering how you would use a spritesheet to make a gif. Would you have to use the magic wand and select all the different images?

Nice animations btw, xelsor.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out how by googling. :P

i did the second and the last with paint.net... there are only a few images. and then it is easy if u save every new frame/pictrue as a new gif.

for the first, i took paint (not paint.net)

because... oh i cant explain it. the problem is, if you try to move a selectet area, it doesnt work.

the selected area distort/deform.

and in paint you can select an area and move it a pixel to the right or to the left, and save it.

thebeatingheartjk8.gif