Make an Animated .GIF with Paint.NET

Hellfire010

Thanks you so mutch i can now make moving pictures! X3

This is my first i made moving in "paint.net" (and yes i know that it is lots of free space but i didint know how to move the picture to the midle =3)

flasheyexr2.gif

I made this using Paint.NET (duh!)

Layers are awesome when you need to match the position of the previous sprite.

AkumavsUlquiorra.gif

Akuma Sprite sheet ripped by Deekman, Ulquiorra's was ripped by walker. I don't remember where I got Akuma's, but I got Ulquiorra's from Sprite Database

ishare.png

Does any one know of a program, other that GIF Movie Gear APNG, to compile pics into a animated png?

The GIF format sucks

UniFREEZ

And only .gif and animated coursers support animation that I'm aware of.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

I've read most of the documentations and pages about the APNG format. APNG is still under development and so is MNG. I wouldn't even recommend making one until there's a full release of it (that includes an Internet Explorer update for it). So for now, just live with gif (or a video format).

But if you really want to, http://www.gamani.com/apng.htm

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

• 2 weeks later...
Hehe:

DOWNified.gif

pushing the envelope isn't good enough anymore huh, gotta make it get up and dance don't you.... :? lol good stuff. I don't have the patience to animate.

That's what would be the greatest part of PDN getting animated gif support- it'll make the process faster.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb

here is my go at it, it kinda looks crappy but i wanted to make this one real fast so i could see what it looked like. I can make it better!

ANIMATEDD.gif

banner-2.gif

Gives the impression the shoe is somehow spinning...

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

hmm, I got the impression it wouldn,t be a pluging actually. More some kind of modification in the program's source.

Well I dont think it should be so big. all it needs is to take the gif image and take the frames appart...

WW3tz.jpg

"Ah, i love it when huge pineapples try to take over the world, it makes me sentimental :')"

-Stephan

ha. i tried the free trial for Jasc animation but Gif animator is better... and free.

SEE MY UGLY ATTEMPT AT AN ANIMATION:

animationuhhh.gif

ahhemm... anouncing dundundundun! the greatest banner of all times....

Keitra_Engrave_Ani1.gif

Here you go...

aniwarpod5.gif

I fully agree that some sort of script (is there something to save each layer as an image?) to generate an animated gif from layers would be handy for this.

drakaan sig jan 2020.png

• 2 weeks later...