Make an Animated .GIF with Paint.NET

Hellfire010

• 2 weeks later...
PDN isnt able to hold the animated picture. It will freeze no matter what, use a different program or use frame for frame.

Not true. It can, using Simon Brown's Animated GIF reader/maker. You just need to rename the extension to .AGIF.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

There is a long story to this, And I don't wanna bore you with that, so I'll get right to the point, Is there any other program I can use for a substitute for UnFreez?

Edit: I know the problem for UnFreez, Can someone tell me what do I download a ZIP File to? When I download it to Paint.net it says it won't work, And when I download it to Internet Explorer when I click it it keeps poppin on and off and freezes my PC. Then I would have to restart it, Please help me!

The post above probably has crappy art.. Just look past that

:D

he he he...I am so addicted to this bloody potato now...

Did 4 of these spinning balls till I got one that was....well....ok. Probably do a couple more tonight and see what come out.

spinIH.gif

I hated computers till I messed my back up now look what's happened :lol:

fclogo4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me how how I can do that?

First, you'd have to find a fairly large image of the shield, since you can scale an image down without distorting it too much, however scaling it up distorts it quite a bit...

Then, I'd make several copies of the shield image and use image> resize (by percentage) to scale them down...up to you how much, but for a smooth looking zoom in/out, I'd set it at 95%, then 90%, then 85%, and so forth until it's as small as you want it to get. Save each sized shield as a separate image.

Open up your background, then create a new layer, and paste a shield on that layer, and merge it down. Then save this as a separate image (gif file if using unfreez).

Repeat this step with each smaller shield you created.

When you create the gif file, you'll need to drag the files in order so that the shield will appear to zoom in, then back out.

in the end, it would look something like this:

example-1.gif