Make an Animated .GIF with Paint.NET

Hellfire010

here's my go!

rain.gif

Everyone LOVES penguins!! :D

asterisk.jpg

****************************************************************************************************

I'm TOO addicted to Paint.NET..... Asterisks are addicting too!!! :P

8 frames of 5 images made in PDN and animated with Microsoft GIF Animator. Also my first ever attempt at sparkle graphics (on the star). Merry frakin' Christmas everybody!

merryfrakinchristmas.gif

8 frames of 5 images made in PDN and animated with Microsoft GIF Animator. Also my first ever attempt at sparkle graphics (on the star). Merry frakin' Christmas everybody!

Pretty cool, I like it!

great tutorial! here's what I did to one of the band members

zemo-1.gif

sig.jpg

~97% of teens won't stand up for Anything. Put this on your sig if you're one of the 3% who've fallen down trying.

Oh, and there's 3 types of people in this world...

does anyone have the tutorial as to reading the options with this program. for instance how do i get the sphere to go from left to right? here is what i have done and used 2 options without knowing what would come of it. Obviously, i dont have it yet.

http://www.videopostcards.info/animatedsphere.html

mrmagoo144

You could get a look at ash's tutorial on how to make eyes viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5958 (it is about shape 3d and sphere) and to viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5271 in the plug in sections (it just gives you very short explanation of all the functions). But the thing is, I think, nobody really knows all about shape 3d possibilities as MKT's original plug-in was in chinese, so unless Ash translate it all for us the only way is just randomly try all its settings!

Ciao

angry-2.gif

Ha ha. Nice one. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

omg, umja345, that animation you made with the stick people killing each other was awesome... how long did that take you to make

Sk8rboy1091Sig4.jpg

if you have any better suggestions for my sig, pm me...

Mmmm

i only like the 3th a bit , first one is cut out , second is just an stock animated .gif with an face ...

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

This is really cool to do, I can imagine how long it would take to make really complex animation. Anywho here's mine, I combined it with that cool dents sig tut.

DeathNote2.gif

i really want to download this but my protection system says it may be spyware adware or a potentionaly unwanted program. the other ones ive looked at but seem like a lot of hastle to download. i really want unfreez though :( i wish it would be easy. *and no i do not trust wat it says about it being a false alarm and stuff* got any decent ones that i can download for free just straight off the site with no emails and spam and stuff. id apreciate it if you could help me :)

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3