Sign in to follow this  
PacerCoin

Exploding planets

I made this one using some of your ideas... would have shooten my PC without your help thx for this :)

422220_273883196016765_100001852593378_671033_1337581421_n.jpg

Edited by Nuked

Gosh, there are some really great take on this tute showing just how valuable tutes are in getting the basics & then interpreting them into your own image. Well done to you all!

Very cool tut man! I'm not really sure if I'm allowed to use this for my signature. But I did an unofficial signature.

Edited by Talpok

If you use the Shape3D plugin to get a cube shape instead of following step 4 and using a circle, you can get a Minecraft-style explosion.

FJOGLGRHHJO58LC.LARGE.jpg

Is there any way to make it look more earth-like (water and land)?

Edited by teh501stSnoipeh

2fccf252-65ae-41c3-9ab9-f6eb1d487f74.jpg

This is something I just did based on your ideas from this tutorial. I used a photo of part of a frozen stream in my backyard. I guess it's kind of a frozen planet thing? It was fun to make. Thanks for the inspiration! I'm still getting things figured out and having loads of fun with PDN along the way.

Edited by cweber54
  • Upvote 1

MushroomBackgroundExplodingPlanetJPEG800

I really like this tutorial! Here I used a picture I took last summer of mushrooms in an outdoor market in Chinatown, New York City. It turned out to be perfect for this tutorial! I like the big chunks. Thanks again for this tutorial, it's a winner.