gui glitch on UI settings change

so, got two issues to report, firstly, my colors window briefly went completely transparent today when using the rectangle select tool to set a drawing boundary on something I was working in, when I went to select the pencil tool, after setting the boundary, is when it went completely transparent. subsequent mouse over brought it back to full normal visibility.

second issue, when commanding a manual zoom using ctrl-mouse wheel forward, the zoom slider control/indicator on the bottom right does not move, and on subsequent mouse over, indicates both prior position and current position zoom, with use of the - and + buttons restoring proper function of the ui.

to be clear, these two problems are only happening within the program proper, not in any of the program settings menus.

I am attaching a screenshot of the second problem only, as I have not been able to reproduce the first. now that I'm actually filling out a bug report, I cannot visually reproduce the issue, but will supply a screenshot at my first opportunity to do so. I am attaching my PDN diagnostics log in the meantime.

system specs:

version: 22h2
os build: 19045.2486
experience: 120.2212.4190.0
cpu: intel I%-3470
ram: 16gb
storage: 2tb crucial ssd

gpu: zotac 1030gt 2gb gddr5

PDN diagnostics log 01-29-2023.txt

/\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out."