How to start a fire with Paint.NET

Tom Jackson

As you can see my sig uses this insane firey awesome-ness! :twisted:

PaintBoy, love the dora on fire! (i acually lit a dora doll on fire once, not joking,we cut a hole in its stomach, and lit the inside of her, then her head exploded) lol

HAH! Dora's head exploded! HAHA :twisted:

firewow.jpg

Thanks! I was able to take what I learnt and apply it to other projects.

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

CARL.jpg

OH NO!! ITS CARL THE FIRE DRAGON OF TURTLES!!! EVERYBODY RUN...AROUND....IN CIRCLES!!!!!!

Ok this is my dragon that is really lame. i just couldn't resist posting it...

1014png.png

..:The Official Sass Giver:..

..:Xbox Live Gamertag: Dutch Man Dann:..

Weird%20image%20of%20a%20dragon

OH NO!! ITS CARL THE FIRE DRAGON OF TURTLES!!! EVERYBODY RUN...AROUND....IN CIRCLES!!!!!!

Ok this is my dragon that is really lame. i just couldn't resist posting it...

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

:]

I tried it again, and I like this one better. All it needs are some blacked out sprites and a font that symbolizes destruction, and it'd make a great panel for a comic.

proerfirerr6.png

avatar was made by Saevio from FlameZero board

If I ruled the world, rap music would be against the law every where. Especially in America.

Its good to see a big comunity helping eachother i am new to this forum and i have been messing around with pdn for a few weeks now. I am a PS CS2 man myself but i have been interested in PDN and i am impressed with some of the things you all pull off. I have recently set up a new site for tutorials which includes paint.net and if you are interested people i would love to put your tutorials on there and get them even more popular than they are. Just send me a pm and we will talk. Its great to see this place i may even create some tutorials myself for you all.

TKSD.jpg

I for some reason can't get the flicker, its way to soft when I try, the blend modes are right. Is there something I forgot? This makes me sad. My fire looks really fake. I don't get it- I did the exact same thing, I repeated the cloud effect around 12 times. Can some one upload their paint.net file?

R7hRFTnq2ykdXFdr5C2dNORxs7m2rs.png

Nice tut. Here's my attempt, I took a picture of La Bourse in Brussels while I was on my studies and used the tut to turn it into a portal to hell :twisted:

firesmallhi0.png

I'm still tweaking it to get the right balance between layers.

signature3ar7.png

• 2 weeks later...