Nikon NEF filetype codec

ramasubbu_sk
Go to solution Solved by null54,

I searched online and I couldn't find updated information on how to open Nikon NEF file in paint.net. When I search in this forum, I find few topics, but those links in those are broken.

I install Nikon | Download center | NEF Codec (nikonimglib.com) and still I see no difference. My OS is Windows 11 64 bit.

Windows was able to open the NEF in photos application without above plugin.

• Solution
57 minutes ago, ramasubbu_sk said:

When I search in this forum, I find few topics, but those links in those are broken.

This is the most recent camera RAW plugin: https://forums.getpaint.net/topic/31998-raw-filetype-2023-01-05/

If that doesn't work you can search the Plugin Index for other RAW plugins.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

I have a Nikon D3300, and I have just taken a couple of pics - one NEF+JPG, and one just NEF - opened them both with no problem with the download from the above post

Brian